Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

27 May 2011( Friday)

Today I officially finish my 1st step of germination brown rice. I need to wait until 12 noon to collect my sample in the oven.


These were my RSM design plan. All my germination method was follow through this design. Alhamdulillah, I manage to finished within 1 month. The next step is I need to test all the germinated brown rice with Megazyme Resistant Starch Assay kit. Some of my friend said "ohh..its good you have something to refer, not like ours just jumble things up". Yes, that true but this assay kit need more attention and a lot of repeatability in order to get accuracy result. The result so far I get is still not good, and that mean I need to repeat 1 more times. But its ok for me because that is a part of learning process. Hope I can get a good result than.





No comments:

Post a Comment